Tax Planning Center
- 5 Things to Know About Capital Gains Tax
Should you be claiming capital gains tax? Read on to find out more.
- To File Jointly or Not to File JointlyóThat Is the Question
There are advantages to filing jointly as a married couple on your federal income tax returns, but there are also circumstances when filing separately is a good idea.
- Help! We Canít Pay Our Taxes!
If you can’t pay any or all of your taxes on April 15, there are strategies and payment plans to keep the IRS happy and to keep your stress levels at a minimum.
- Smart Options for Your Tax Return
It’s never too early to plan how to wisely use your tax return. Your best options are easy to see if you already know your long-term goals.
- Donít Get Scammed! Read Here.
Preparation is the best way to prevent identity theft and protect your accounts.
- Donít Get Taken by Common Tax Scams
Preparation is the best prevention.